bdeadb4ikillubdeadb4ikillu

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

A Lick to the Past A Lick to the Past

This is very disturbing... I love it! I never thought about that sound as the same as a dog licking water.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

I could watch this for hours hahahaha! Anybody else notice the plus sign on the Magikarp's fin? It kinda looks like the mouse cursor for the Photoshop.

lolicatgirls_720p.swf lolicatgirls_720p.swf

Dang it i lost Oh well I'll start over Again

This is Great the song too And For those who don't know "The Game" is A Game Where you don't Think talk or Remember anything About it The main purpose is to forget About it for as long as you can you can make people lose by remembering about "The Game" man I Was Close To 5 months!

Enigmata: Genu's Revenge Enigmata: Genu's Revenge

One of my top favorite games!

My Second favorite game Series on newgrounds It's just right under Epic battle fantasy And That's odd why Aren't People Clicking the Facebook like button!!

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Great game!

So far i only passed this twice the hardest guy to me is the guy with the guitar i like the song too The Hardest thing for me is losing to every character

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Totally Awesome

This Game Is One Of My Favorites On Newgrounds If You Can You should Make This Into An App For iPod Or Something Like That

Simple Happy Piano Improv Simple Happy Piano Improv

I really like this improv. Is there any chance that we can get the music sheets? I would really like to learn how to play this song; it's the one song that got me to look for you.

drumdude responds:

I don't know how to read nor write sheet music and unfortunately the hard drive that I recorded to crashed a long time ago. However, probably wouldn't take me too long to relearn and send you a midi file. Just shoot me a pm .

Thanks for the teview

Réflexion (Piano) Réflexion (Piano)

I really liked it. But you said you were dissatisfied with it, maybe you could learn how to use the Program Fruity Loops and make it better there if you have a keyboard that is midi compatible.

drumdude responds:

I think I'm just a bit of a perfectionist haha. This was actually made back when I still used fruity loops (I use Cubase now). Thanks for the suggestion though. And thanks for the review

-A Taste of...- V.4 -A Taste of...- V.4

Brings back some old memories and...

I Can totally relate this to a video game! Not a specific one though but just scenes in my head, the Theme would be a fight to get to the Final Boss with just the Main character who's main weapon would have to be something like a sword.

0:01-0:24 Mission Starts
0:24-1:50 Hundreds of Enemies appear and surround you as you get into an epic fight for your life
1:50-2:00 you stop to rest nearly on you knees gasping for air while looking around at your defeated enemies, you heal yourself and stand up to move on
2:00-2:30 Boss appears and you begin to have a talk and refuse his offer to join him
2:30-3:30 You get into an epic fight with the boss and kill him in an awesome way
3:30-End of song, boss evaporates you wipe the sweat off your forehead and look up to the skies and the credits begin showing fun times your character had in the past with his friends and upcoming battles with your friends behind you but happy and looking for another fun tomorrow.

All this was made off the top of my head and I'm not sure if that helps but This is truly an amazing song!

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

That's actually a very awesome interpretation of the song, kudos! It'd be awesome if someone followed that up with a flash... I've had someone use this song as part of a gun fight on youtube, but I'd love to see it used in this scenario as well!

I'm glad people can listen to my music and come up with stories like that, because I absolutely love hearing how other people interpret my stuff!

Thanks for the review!

Super Mario Mosaic (1up) Super Mario Mosaic (1up)

Nice!